Home based learning: Completed in your own time
Trainer lead learning: 1 day - 5 hours - 9.30am - 3.00pm
Enrolment requirements; Must hold a Classic/Individual Eyelash Extensions Qualification
Become a Lash technician with our classic eyelash extension course and work within the beauty industry applying individual lashes to your client’s.
With this course you will be able to work within a salon, from home and in retail stores or on cruise ships.
This is a popular course, which can bring you a steady income or an extra income with your current job.
What will I learn?
- Health & Safety
- Professionalism & code of ethics
- Contra Actions & Examples
- Anatomy & Physiology (The Skin & Hair)
- Types of Product & Equipment
- Creating 3-6D fans
- Lash Application
- Lash Infill’s
- Safe Removal
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by the Beauty Industry Approval (BIA).On completion of your course you will receive a certificate which will allow you to gain insurance.
Next course date?
- Are 1-2-1 and group courses run frequently, please contact us to enquire about our next available course date. You will be working on each other unless it is a 1-2-1 course and then you will require a model to pass your course.
- If this is an online course, your course start date will start as soon as you receive your training manual and assessment tests. You will need models to complete your courses.
- Due to our available space, we can only accept 2-3 students per group course's.
Can I train in private?
Yes, we offer 1-2-1 courses. You will require a model to pass your course.
Do you offer a payment plan?
Yes, we currently provide payment plans for 1-2-1 and group courses. You can pay a deposit online and the remainder by the end of your course. Please note you will not receive your course certificate until your balance has been paid.