Become a Lash technician with our classic eyelash extension course and work within the beauty industry applying individual lashes to your client’s.
With this course you will be able to work within a salon, from home and in retail stores or on cruise ships.
This is a popular course, which can bring you a steady income or an extra income with your current job.
What will I learn?
- Introduction, Health & Safety Law
- Professionalism & code of ethics
- Contra-indications, Contra Actions & Examples
- Anatomy & Physiology (The Skin & Hair)
- Types of Product & Equipment
- Lash Application Procedure
- Lash Infill’s & Safe Removal
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by IPHM and the Beauty Industry Approval (BIA).On completion of your course you will receive a certificate which will allow you to gain insurance.
Will I need a Kit?
- 1-2-1 and Group courses are fully inclusive of the materials you will need to complete your course. You will have the option to buy a kit at the end of your course.
- Online course's will require a kit for you to be able to complete your course.
You will receive a training manual and assessment tests prior to the start of your course date.
- Course Kits available in our store and must be ordered 14 days before your course start date to ensure you have your kit in time for your course, alternatively, kits can be ordered after you have completed your course.
Course Kit Includes:
- Assorted lashes
- Lash Glue
- Lash Remover
- Micro Applications
- Undereye Patches
- Tweezers Straight
- Tweezers Curved
Exposable Mascara Wand
Glue Ring Holders
Online Classic Eyelash Extensions Course
You will receive your PDF training manual as a direct download after your purchase, so you can start learning straight away.
Within 48 hours, you will then be enrolled on our learning portal for full access to your course.
Ensure you keep an eye out for your login details and enrollment emails from our learning portal website BeautyBoo Training Academy.
Sometimes our emails can fall into the junk/spam folder, please ensure to check this folder before contacting us. To ensure you have no issues with receiving our emails, please save our training email firstname.lastname@example.org into your email address book.