Award in Education and Training is a great opportunity for any beauty and hair professional to take their next step within the training industry. This award will allow you to work from home or within in a salon training other professional.
This course is an intensive course which you will complete over 14 days.
Your need access to a computer, email, word and WhatsApp.
This course contains home-based learning written assessments and a Micro Tech exam.
You can choose to do your Micro Tech exam via WhatsApp or in person.
What will I learn?
- Unit 1 - Code of Conduct & Ice Breakers.
- Unit 2 - Inclusive Learning.
- Unit 3 - Purposes of assessments used in education.
- Unit 4 - Adaptation for lessons and Characteristics for assessment methods.
- Unit 5 - understanding how to include learners in education.
- Unit 6 - Understanding how to maintain a safe and supportive. learning within your environment.
- Unit 7 - Understanding how to involve learners in the assessment method process.
- Unit 8 - Understanding assessment method types in education
- Unit 9 (part 1) - Understanding Constructive feedback and how it benefits the students throughout their lessons.
- Unit 9 (part 2) – Write a 20-minuite lesson plan.
- Unit 10 - Micro teach slot.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by the Beauty Industry Approval (BIA).On completion of your course you will receive a certificate which will allow you to gain insurance.
Will I need a Kit?
- You will need access to a computer and to Microsoft word.
Online Level 3 Award in Education and Training Course
You will receive your PDF training manual as a direct download after your purchase, so you can start learning straight away.
Within 48 hours, you will then be enrolled on our learning portal for full access to your course.
Ensure you keep an eye out for your login details and enrollment emails from our learning portal website BeautyBoo Training Academy.
Sometimes our emails can fall into the junk/spam folder, please ensure to check this folder before contacting us. To ensure you have no issues with receiving our emails, please save our training email email@example.com into your email address book.