This is a level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing which you can fast track the course and complete within 33 weeks or take your time and complete within 12 months.
The theory and practical will be studied at your own pace in your own time, with optional 1:1 lesson and the finale end assessment will be with a qualified tutor.
1-2-1 course will run either every Friday at 10am-2pm
This course is fully recognizable and insurable allowing you to work as a hairdresser, providing treatments, colours and cut's to your client's.
With this course you will be able to work within a salon, from home and in retail stores or on cruise ships.
This is a popular course, which can bring you a steady income or an extra income with your current job.
What will I learn?
In this course you will cover 12 units.
- Unit 1 - Health and safety
- Unit 2 – Anatomy and Physiology
- Unit 3 - Salon reception duties
- Unit 4 - Promote services and products
- Unit 5 - Equipment, tools and styling products
- Unit 6 - Client consultation and contra-indications
- Unit 7 -Shampooing and conditioning
- Unit 8 - Cut ladies hair
- Unit 9 - Colour and lighten hair
- Unit 10 - Perm and neutralise hair
- Unit 11 - Blow-dry, set and dress hair
- Unit 12 - Plaits, twists and styling hair
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by the Beauty Industry Approval (BIA).On completion of your course you will receive a certificate which will allow you to gain insurance.
Next course date?
- Are 1-2-1 and group courses run frequently, please contact us to enquire about our next available course date. You will be working on each other unless it is a 1-2-1 course and then you will require a model to pass your course.
- If this is an online course, your course start date will start as soon as you receive your training manual and assessment tests. You will need models to complete your courses.
- Due to our available space, we can only accept 2-3 students per group course's.
Can I train in private?
Yes, we offer 1-2-1 courses. You will require a model to pass your course.
Do you offer a payment plan?
Yes, we currently provide payment plans for 1-2-1 and group courses. You can pay a deposit online and the remainder by the end of your course. Please note you will not receive your course certificate until your balance has been paid.
Will I need a Kit?
- Due to needing to submit additional assessments, you will require a kit for your course and this must be bought to your lesson.
- Online course's will require a kit for you to be able to complete your course.
You will receive a training manual and assessment tests prior to the start of your course date.
This course will require a full hairdressing kit, you can purchase your kit from us or we can provide a kit list for you to purchase elsewhere.
Course kit includes;
- Cutting Comb
- Tail Comb
- Pin Tail Comb
- Detangler Comb
- Denman D3 Brush
- Paddle Brush Black
- Dressing Out Hair Brush
- Oval Brush Set
- Hair Net
- Section Clips (6)
- Tinting Apron PVC Black
- Training Head 14-16" X2
- Training Head Clamp
- Tint Bowl
- Tint Brush
- Plastic Roller Pins
- Skelox Rollers White (12)
- Skelox Rollers Blue (12)
- Skelox Rollers Pink/Peach (12)
- Skelox Rollers Purple (12)
- Skelox Rollers Yellow (12)
- Butterfly Clamps Large (12)
- Nitrile Gloves Powder Free (Medium)
- Spray Bottle
- Neutralising Sponge
- Hair Pins and Grips mixed
- Curl Clips
- Scissor & Thinner Set
- Head-Gear Perm Rods - Blue X2
- Head-Gear Perm Rods - Grey X2
- Head-Gear Perm Rods - Yellow X2
- Head-Gear Perm Rods - Orange X2
- Head-Gear Perm Rod Rubbers Pk50 - X2
- Carry Case
All course manuals will be emailed to you within 48 hours, once you have passed your course certificates will be emailed within 48 hours.