This is a level 2 Diploma in Beauty which you can fast track the course and complete within 10 weeks or take your time and complete within 12 months.
The theory and practical will be studied at your own pace in your own time, with optional 1:1 lessons and the finale end assessment will be with a qualified tutor.
1-2-1 course will run either every Tuesday at 10am-2pm
This course is fully recognizable and insurable allowing you to work as a beautician, providing treatments to your client's.
With this course you will be able to work within a salon, from home and in retail stores or on cruise ships.
This is a popular course, which can bring you a steady income or an extra income with your current job.
What will I learn?
In this course you will cover 9 units.
- Unit 1 - Health and safety
- Unit 2 – Anatomy and Physiology
- Unit 3 - Salon reception duties
- Unit 4 – Facial’s
- Unit 5 – Waxing
- Unit 6 – Manicure and Pedicures
- Unit 7 – Make-up
- Unit 8 – Lash and Brow Tint and Shape
- Unit 9 – Individual Eyelash Extensions
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by the Beauty Industry Approval (BIA).On completion of your course you will receive a certificate which will allow you to gain insurance.
Next course date?
- Are 1-2-1 and group courses run frequently, please contact us to enquire about our next available course date. You will be working on each other unless it is a 1-2-1 course and then you will require a model to pass your course.
- If this is an online course, your course start date will start as soon as you receive your training manual and assessment tests. You will need models to complete your courses.
- Due to our available space, we can only accept 2-3 students per group course's.
Can I train in private?
Yes, we offer 1-2-1 courses. You will require a model to pass your course.
Do you offer a payment plan?
Yes, we currently provide payment plans for 1-2-1 and group courses. You can pay a deposit online and the remainder by the end of your course. Please note you will not receive your course certificate until your balance has been paid.
Will I need a Kit?
- Due to needing to submit additional assessments, you will require a kit for your course and this must be bought to your lesson.
- Online course's will require a kit for you to be able to complete your course.
You will receive a training manual and assessment tests prior to the start of your course date.
This course will require a full hairdressing kit, you can purchase your kit from us or we can provide a kit list for you to purchase elsewhere.
Course kit includes;
A kit list will be provided for you to obtain your equitment, or alternatively you can purchase your kit through us.
All course manuals will be emailed to you within 48 hours, once you have passed your course certificates will be emailed within 48 hours.