Become a nail technician with our acrylic nail course and learn how to be a professional within the industry.
We will provide you with practical and theoretical knowledge which will ensure you have the very best qualification to start your own business or gain employment in a salon.
Acrylic nails are the quickest way to start earning money, due to the popularity of the service. It is great to have as your only service or to combine with other nail treatments.
What will I learn?
- Hygiene, Security and Professional standards
- Health and Safety
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Nail and skin contraindications
- Tip Application
- Preparation and Products
- Acrylic Application
- Maintenance, Infill, Re-Balance and Removals
- Case Studies
- Bonus material – how to apply forms to the natural nail.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by the IPHM and the Beauty Industry Approval (BIA).On completion of your course you will receive a certificate which will allow you to gain insurance.
Will I need a Kit?
- 1-2-1 and Group courses are fully inclusive of the materials you will need to complete your course. You will have the option to buy a kit at the end of your course.
- Online course's will require a kit for you to be able to complete your course.
Course Kits available in our store and must be ordered 14 days before your course start date to ensure you have your kit in time for your course, alternatively, kits can be ordered after you have completed your course.
Online Acrylic Nails Course
You will receive your PDF training manual as a direct download after your purchase, so you can start learning straight away.
Within 48 hours, you will then be enrolled on our learning portal for full access to your course.
Ensure you keep an eye out for your login details and enrollment emails from our learning portal website BeautyBoo Training Academy.
Sometimes our emails can fall into the junk/spam folder, please ensure to check this folder before contacting us. To ensure you have no issues with receiving our emails, please save our training email firstname.lastname@example.org into your email address book.