Home based learning: Completed in your own time at home
Trainer lead learning: 1 day, 5 hours, 10am - 3pm
Become a Lash technician with our lash and brow tint course and work within the beauty industry helping to provide your client’s beautiful lashes and brows.
With this course you will be able to work within a salon, from home and in retail stores or on cruise ships.
This is a popular course, which can bring you a steady income or an extra income with your current job.
What will I learn?
- Health and safety
- Sterilisation methods
- Contraindications and disorders
- Products and set up
- Equipment and tips
- Step by step Application of Tint to the Lashes and Brows
- Step by step Application of Shaping the Brow using Wax and Tweezers
- Troubleshooting maintenance
- Client consultation/record card
Is this course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by the Beauty Industry Approval (BIA).On completion of your course you will receive a certificate which will allow you to gain insurance.
Next course date?
- Are 1-2-1 and group courses run frequently, please contact us to enquire about our next available course date. You will be working on each other unless it is a 1-2-1 course and then you will require a model to pass your course.
- If this is an online course, your course start date will start as soon as you receive your training manual and assessment tests. You will need models to complete your courses.
- Due to our available space, we can only accept 2-3 students per group course's.
Can I train in private?
Yes, we offer 1-2-1 courses. You will require a model to pass your course.
Do you offer a payment plan?
Yes, we currently provide payment plans for 1-2-1 and group courses. You can pay a deposit online and the remainder of the balance by the end of your course. Please note you will not receive your course certificate until your balance has been paid.
Will I need a Kit?
- 1-2-1 and Group courses are fully inclusive of the materials you will need to complete your course. You will have the option to buy a kit at the end of your course.
- Online course's will require a kit for you to be able to complete your course.
Course Kits available in our store and must be ordered 14 days before your course start date to ensure you have your kit in time for your course, alternatively, kits can be ordered after you have completed your course.
You will receive a training manual and assessment tests prior to the start of your course date.
Course kit Includes;
- Blue/black, Black and Brown Tint
- Dapper Bowl
- Tint brush
- Cotton pads
- Small bowl
- Pre-wax cleanser
- Disposable Spatulas
- Wax Strips
- After wax treatment soother
- Cotton pads
- Wax pot
All course manuals will be emailed to you within 48 hours, once you have passed your course certificates will be emailed within 48 hours.